Tuesday, June 29, 2010

to be pretty or to not to be pretty.




Dying my hair blonde this week. Everyone has been saying it wont look good on me, I should stay this horrible brown-red that everyone passes as red even though ITS CLEARLY BROWN. Or if they don't say that, they're telling me it costs a lot in maintenance. I'm not that new to the hair scene, darlings. I am a girl you know, believe it or not.

I finally have my grad outfit completed. 20's flapper-style black dress from Frendi, little brown western booties from Spring, sweet little earrings I found at Ardenes that have a little fake pearl and silver bows, and I'll probably wear my watch I got as a grad present from my "adopted" grandparents. :D

The actual party was last Friday, but I don't really like the kids I attended highschool with so why pay $60 to a party I wont enjoy, right? Instead I am going to my friends' grad party, and then the next day I'm having my own celebration Horseback riding, Dinner, and then a "bonfire"--which is actually more of a camp fire but I like saying bonfire better.

This post is incredibly boring so to make up for it heres a picture of a backwards flying cat.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment