Friday, July 2, 2010

Well this is awesome.

So this morning I invited a friend over. We wanted to make breakfast (a REAL breakfast) for ourselves for fun, and so we did. I tried to make poached eggs, but just like in Julie and Julia, it wasn't as easy as 1, 2, 3. I ended up (out of stupidity) pouring out the ruined egg in the sink, which I hadn't realized was clogged AND the pipe was broken (or something, I dont know know the plumber is late. Yes I am very surprised that he is late. Its such an uncommon thing. Is my sarcasm obvious enough? Should I wear my 'sarcasm' shirt?) So we tried to scoop out as much as we could, and then I noticed the floor was wet. Well actually it was SOAKING wet. The HUGEST PUDDLE EVER POURED OUT FROM UNDERNEATH MY SINK.
So long story short we couldn't do the dishes. .__. I should see this as a good thing but the kitchen is at its most disgusting so no I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment