Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy to be home

Hello follower and possible readers (if any).
I'm home finally! The place is a mess and they did the worst possible job they could do, leaving even a cigarette as a present (yay -__-).
But who cares about that, I'm home. I can sleep in my own bed and eat my own food. And the best part about being home? I will never have to wash dishes again.
Yes, I did in FACT get a dishwasher! Yaayyyy!
Anyways, short post because I have to get back to cleaning up after the crappy workers. Bye bye!


Photobucket
Here's a picture to keep you amused.
I promise you I will get back to posting illustrations when I'm properly settled in, and actual effort will be put into them! :O
And one last thing: Do you like the new layout? The other one was bothering me because all the images kept spilling over kjhdjkfhsd. Well whatever. I surrendered to blogger's new templates (ewww)

No comments:

Post a Comment