Thursday, August 19, 2010

stargazing


Last minute submission to Illustration Friday.
I was working on it at the beginning of the week and they turned off the power while I was out, and I always save so I thought 'no big deal'. But when I went to look for it I COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. I was so devastated. I thought I forgot to save and I sulked for a few days. And then I found it yesterday. So its a little rushed :(
I wish I had more time to work on her hair but I have to leave really soon.

I really like this one though because ever since I was a little kid I always had a huge fascination with stars. Whenever we had to do stuff about space in science class when I was in school I'd always get really good grades on it. If I didn't love drawing so much I think I'd go to be an astronaut or something.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It doesn't appear to be rushed at all. I love your color choices and the way that you have combined all of these elements. Very magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! And I love the background!

    ReplyDelete