Wednesday, July 21, 2010



Sorry for the lack of posts.
Life really hasn't been interesting, except maybe when I went to an anime convention, which was only fun on the last day I was there when I found a Para Para club in my city! I'm so excited to start. I practiced the Chocolate song for hours and hours.
They're doing renovations in my apartment, which is great, because its old and needs it, but unfortunately for me, I'm allergic to EVERYTHING. So my throat is just killing me, and I have to pee every 10 minutes because I'm drinking so many fluids to keep my throat from raging on me like an angry demon. Good lord.
I'd complain, but then again when I have a stable job enough to live on my own my mom is going to move out and I get this apartment with a friend of mine, and... I WANT A NEW KITCHEN.
They're going to put in a dishwasher HECK YESSSSS!!!!

So I'll just suffer with a soar throat for a few months. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment